Sunday, November 16, 2014

Show and So On

Not a lot going on before leaving for the show, aside from domestic chores.  I also went through old magazines (mostly from the forties) to see which would be fun to display.
Frank drove, we picked up Aline, then got to the Community Center in plenty of time.  I spread the mags out on a table, along with the sign I had made ("Enjoy viewing, but please don't handle. Property of Rosemary Molloy") which, I learned later, was widely ignored.
The show went well, although the audience wasn't as large as I had hoped--maybe two-thirds of the seats were taken.  I was annoyed with Bob, who missed his cue and allowed some dead space, but aside from that, it was okay.
My friend and her husband were there, along with Ed S. and Sharon Somebody from Players & Playwrights, both of whom I was happy to see.
Last show at the matinee today (2:00 pm), then we have to strike the set and there'll be a cast party at the H.'s after.  Darn, Frank isn't going to the party, so I asked him to drop me at home first; I must as well change before the party.  
I was delighted to be treated to several more videos and still pictures of the little dynamo in Tokyo.  He's growing by the day, and is such an active, interested, inquisitive little boy--what a sweet baby!

No comments:

Thursday

Well, it started off nicely, but things got murky later. R.E. agent Kim emailed me the Certificate of  Occupancy, which means the house pass...