Sunday, November 02, 2014

Rain and Stuff

The rain came down/Oh, didn't the rain come down...
Or something.  But I didn't care; I had my car back and I took it to B.J.'s, then Wal-Mart.  It really was pouring and I got wet despite my umbrella, but I wore my boots and paid no attention.
I did spend most of the day at home.  Talked on the phone to several people, shaped up some more of The Shadow for rehearsal tomorrow, and generally kept busy.
In my evening, their morning, I had a delightful virtual breakfast with Mr. K., Daddy, and Mum.  I love to see him mugging, pointing, and articulating.  True, he gets a bit testy when things don't go his way, but he's so adorable nobody could get mad at him. A busy, bustling baby boy is what he is and his Nana dotes on him. He went to a animal festival, with petting zoo, and new pictures on Google + show him on a pony (not enthusiastic about that), "holding"--sort of--a fluffy yellow chick (adults were afraid he'd squeeze), and with his little cousin, H., whom he obviously likes.
Other than that: Susan sent an e-mail saying she'll walk today if I come over, so I will.  It worked out perfectly that DST ended today, as I got up at five, but it felt like six.

No comments:

Wednesday

It was quite an enjoyable day after all the must-do-this, can't-find-that of the last few.  Changed the bed, washed the sheets, and jump...