Monday, September 08, 2014

Chores

Well, now I'm not sure if I have a part in S. of M., or not.  Director Stacey wrote back telling me Monday night was for singers, which leaves the question open.  Well, I'll just wait and see; I'm all right with either yay or nay.
Meticulous, the lawn service, is going to do some kind of maintenance today, and we were given "flags" to mark sprinkler heads.  But they recede level with the ground when not on, making them impossible to find without turning on the system and over-riding the programmed water.  Susan offered to help, but couldn't figure it out and you can be damn sure I couldn't.  Asked Joe-Next-Door, that nice guy, and he did it in a trice--or a thrice, maybe.
Got some of the dining room table cleared off, but not all, I'm afraid.  I got waylaid by coming across yet more pictures in frames in and on the guest room tables.  Removed most of them and put the frames with the flea market stuff, pics in containers.  Went through the audio tapes and some CD's.  After a few hours, I got bored and relinquished it all in favor of a trip to the dollar store in Manahawkin.
Called my friend to see if she would accompany me to the cardiologist for the chemical stress test this afternoon.  She had offered before and I said, "oh, no, no prob, I'll go by myself," but I've had second thoughts because I'm afraid it may cause a heart attack.  Can't help it, I'm nervous.  Said she'd come, of course.  
Aside from that, it was all mundane chores which never seem to go away.

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...