Friday, January 17, 2014

Hedda Scripts

I took the Hedda disk Frank had made to Staples and was told the ten bound scripts could be ready that evening.  I had the idea I could get them, then drop them off at the H.'s where a rehearsal (of a scene I'm not in) was scheduled for 7:00.
Stopped at a bunch of other places for minor errors (oops! I meant to type "errands"--must be some deep psychological significance there), then did stuff at home.
Drove all the way back to Manahawkin after dinner only to be told the scripts weren't yet finished--damn.  Now I'll have to go back today and get them.
Betty called to say she's at the Trop in A.C.  She met with the insurance agent and isn't yet sure when she can get back in her house.  She doesn't know yet if she'll come up here over Saturday and Sunday night, but will let me know before I leave for the Players & Playwrights meeting tomorrow.
I'm taking Susan, Walter, her daughter, Julie, and granddaughter, Sophia, to lunch at Cuisine On The Green.


No comments:

Monday

 I slept pretty well, I'm happy to say: got up once, but went back until after 6:00.  Got a call from Zak Dental to see if I could come ...