Tuesday, January 28, 2014

A Hedda Headache

Oh me, oh my, we're having all kinds of problems with Hedda.  The clash is between those who want to do some judicial cutting--Grey and me, for two--and those who don't--Neil.  Kathy D. was with him at first, but now it's hard to say.  I don't even know where the others stand, as they haven't chimed in.  We're all going to do what Desi decides, of course; he's the director and he has to call the shots. What a headache--but that's par for the course for any LETCO production, it seems.  (I managed to include four, or maybe more, cliches in the paragraph--darn!)
Aside from throwing and fielding e-mail messages, I talked on the phone to Julie L., Jeanne P., and Betty, with whom I made a date for today to see the apartment where she's staying.  I'll take Aline, and we'll go to lunch, too.
Went to Wal-Mart and got a get well card for Dennis F., who has some kind of blood problem and Valentines for the kiddies.
I was delighted to get a Skype call from darling little K., who's getting cuter and more alert and active by the day. He smiles and laughs and is diligently drooling all the time--those teeth may be popping out soon.
Guess I'll  keep my commitment for Career Day at Holy Spirit, but I'd better get crackin' for something to talk about for twenty minutes.

No comments:

Tuesday And Noreen

I had planned to go to Verizon first before my lunch with Noreen. It's down Mills Street from the mall, where the transit center is, too...