Thursday, January 30, 2014

Snow And Rehearsal

We got another three or four inches of snow and Susan came to the door, but yet again, I didn't walk.  Although it didn't seem to be slippery, I was wary of ice, curbs, and other opportunities for stumbling being covered, hidden, and tripping me up.
Spent time outlining what I'm going to say at Holy Spirit's Career Day, for which I'll leave shortly.  I had e-mailed Sue W., the development officer there, to see if she was available for lunch.  She wrote back that she's booked, but said she's also presenting and maybe we could meet up after.  I'll look for her then.
Picked up Aline and we went to the board meeting  Discussed that a lot of the nitty-gritty is done, including hearing that we've hired somebody (a Stockton student) to oversee publicity, gotten members committed to set, props, costumes, and the front of the house, and that Desi has finally made up a full rehearsal schedule.  
It was news to me that we're doing the first act (I appear only in that and the fourth) tonight, but it's fine by me.  I'll be glad to get into a regular rehearsal routine, especially as we're meeting at the community center, rather than out in the woods at the H.'s.

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...