Friday, January 10, 2014

This 'n' That

Writing late today because my alarm didn't go off--maybe I didn't set it--and I didn't wake up until 7:00.  Susan came to my door a few minutes later, but I told her to go on without me, as I wasn't even dressed.  Decided to go over and get my long-ignored blood test (routine), so I did.
Yesterday, I arrived at Parkertown Auto at the appointed time of 8 am.  I should have asked how long it would take or I should have been told, because I sat there for two and a half hours (they had to go get a part).  However, I didn't have anything pressing to do, so no prob and now my little darlin' has heat again.
Otherwise, just went to Acme and the bank.  Called and got an appointment at Scissor Sisters for today; I need color.  I'm going with Susan and Walter to the concert at the church tonight, as it was postponed from last week because of the weather.
Saw on Facebook that Betty W. had posted pictures of a Christmas party at Mary O.'s, which Muckie had attended.  I called the latter and we had a nice chat.
I must have done other things, too, but I can't for the life of me, think what they were.  I'm pining for spring and warm weather.

No comments:

Tuesday And Noreen

I had planned to go to Verizon first before my lunch with Noreen. It's down Mills Street from the mall, where the transit center is, too...