Monday, January 20, 2014

Microwave and Comcast

Oh, happy day--I have a microwave.  My friend and her sidekick came about 3:00 to install it, and I finally had my micro popcorn last night.
Desi called to say he'll pick up the scripts today.  No prob.  Betty called to ask if she could stay over tonight and tomorrow, and no prob with that, either, of course. Prepared for her visit by taking chicken out of the freezer and putting the current Vanity Fair in the guest room.
Other than that, did some wash, rehearsed my lines, and generally puttered about.
NOTE: Hey, Comcast, what's going on?  Tried to get in my e-mail just now and I get a message that I've been "timed out for inactivity."  It tells me to get back, to "click here," but when I do, it loops right back to the first page.  This isn't my bank account, so how could it be legit?  Will keep trying to get in.

No comments:

Thursday

Well, it started off nicely, but things got murky later. R.E. agent Kim emailed me the Certificate of  Occupancy, which means the house pass...