Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Yet more garage clearing out--it's a great feeling to get rid of stuff. I'm going to continue today, even to the extent of throwing out containers and flimsy carts I keep thinking will come in handy someday.
Went to Curves again with Leslie after Susan's and my walk and, I guess, will continue, although I have another cold. It's unbelievable how often I get them. However, this one is mild so far--hope it doesn't excellerate (I don't know how to spell it, but this lousy spell check isn't working).
Went in to bed at 8:30 last night, hoping to get a good night's sleep. Put my book down about 9:00 and entered Slumberland easily--until the phone rang at quarter to ten! It was my cousin, Bob F., from California, who innocently asked if this was a good time to call. He's such a neat guy, I hated to tell him he woke me up, so I sidestepped the question and we talked for about 20 minutes. Then, of course, I couldn't get back to sleep and I'm tired. Damn!

No comments:

Thursday

Left for the mall and Target a bit after 10:00. Returned the two large towels, picked up two packages of blueberries, then walked to The Mar...