Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Stressful day yesterday, all because of the referral thing for the eye doctor, a comedy of errors (although I fail to see the humor in it).
Okay, I wrote out the details about the whole sorry mess, but just deleted them--who wants to read it, anyway?. However, it strenghtened my resolve to find out if there'd be any problems with dropping Horizon Medicare Blue in favor of AARP, which Pat has.
Other than that, just a quiet day. The high point was responding to Pat McH. R.'s e-mail about classmates from St. James and Holy Spirit--that was great fun.
Later in the day, I went to the store, made beef tips for dinner, and just puttered around. I still have a few Christmas things out, but the box they have to go in is in the garage behind a lot of stuff I have to move, so I've been putting it off.
Today, I'll go to the Drama Club rehearsal for the last time to announce my resignation. Far from feeling melancholy, I still have a sense of relief. If I want to, I can always rejoin, but at this point I want to step away and excuse myself from the time and effort it takes.

No comments:

Wednesday

It was quite an enjoyable day after all the must-do-this, can't-find-that of the last few.  Changed the bed, washed the sheets, and jump...