Monday, January 22, 2007

Lazy Sunday yesterday. Brother Larry (Florida) called and talked to Pat and me. Said brother Frank and SIL Marybeth (California) had stopped at their place for a few days on their way back from Panama.
The big event of the day was my trip to Kohl's in Manahawkin to get the new ear warmers. I just did that and left, didn't browse at all. Did a wash and put beef stew ingredients in the crockpot, then fell asleep on the coach after lunch. Slept for about 2 hours until Pat came back from the bay and woke me at 4:00. Ate, took a shower, poured my lovely glass of wine (Taylor County Red, 10 bucks a gallon), and talked to darling Ellen. Happily, she got her orthotics and her feet feel much better.
Dennis is coming today to give us an estimate for built-ins in the study. Otherwise, nothing scheduled until Wednesday when Pat sees the dermotologist in the morning and I get my hair cut in the afternoon.
Today, Susan's daughter is no longer visiting and she and I will resume exercising. Good--I want to get back in the groove.

No comments:

Monday

Set off for the mall and Target at 10:30. I got some staples (plant milk, blueberries, grapefruit, etc.), but decided to hold off buying the...