Tuesday, January 16, 2007

We went to the hemotologist yesterday and Pat's blood now seems okay. We don't have to see him for 6 months. (But if it's okay, why do we have to see him in 6 months?)
Had a nice talk with Muckie yesterday. She enjoyed her stay with son Matthew for 12 days over Christmas (and meeting her new grandson, Fisher), but is glad to be home. She has a sty-like growth on her eyelid that she'll have removed shortly at Wills Eye in Philly. Two friends, including Margie O., whom I remember from high school, are going with her.
Continued my foray into the garage, getting a lot of crap--uh, beautiful and valuable stuff--into my car to take to Habitat thrift store. Also consolidated some of the higher shelves in the kitchen so I have more room for things I use every day.
Susan and Walter are having a "Mexican Valentine's Day party" next month, which I'll certainly attend and hope and trust Pat can.
Just got back from our walk. Will get Pat's breakfast and morning medication, then accompany Leslie to Curves at 9:30. I'm just jump-starting my exercise routine, I guess, but still don't want to join as a regular member for the reasons I listed yesterday.

No comments:

Wednesday And Choosing Sides

I did some filing and cleaning up in the morning; also emailed the office that I need a new toilet seat. Left at 10:30 and got the 11 bus to...