Monday, January 08, 2007

Slow, but pleasant, day yesterday. Brother Larry called in the morning and I got e-mails from friend Leslie and others, but generally, it was a calm, stay-at-home day. Jack B. stopped over while Pat was at the bay, and stayed until he came home. Jack turns 75 in a few weeks and his children are giving him a trip to Cancun to play golf.
I made roast chicken for dinner. Luckily, it was ready at halftime and we were able to eat then. Halftime of what? The Eagles/Giants game, of course. Naturally, the best team won (well, it wasn't all that easy) and Pat won his bet with Ray, the Giants fan, so Ray has to take him out for lunch. Ray had called when it was over, but I was on the phone with Ellen, so Pat called him and they enjoyed razzing each other.
Today, I want to take still more things to Habitat for Humanity. Maybe in 6,000 years, I'll get the clutter out of the house.

No comments:

Wednesday And Choosing Sides

I did some filing and cleaning up in the morning; also emailed the office that I need a new toilet seat. Left at 10:30 and got the 11 bus to...