Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Didn't get to Habitat yesterday after all. It rained on and off and I just didn't feel like going. Stuck hot dogs and beans in the crockpot and served that up for dinner, along with homemade pea soup I had in the freezer.
Got an intriguing e-mail from friend Pat McH. R. concerning fellow St. James class of '50 grads who went on to Holy Spirit. Pat had a lot of them down pat and I'll fill her in on others. This is just the kind of topic I enjoy and find so fascinating, so I'm glad she sent it.
Today, Pat and I both have eye doctor appointments. I wish they weren't an hour apart--his at 10:30, mine at 11:30--and I hope I don't need a referral because I don't have one.
Must now get dressed to be ready to meet Susan for our morning walk at 7:00. Yesterday, we did the whole mile-and-a-half in the pouring rain, each carrying umbrellas, but feeling ever so virtuous when we finished.

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...