Friday, January 26, 2007

Well, this blog is driving me crazy! I just looked at yesterday's entry and found it had printed twice. I deleted what I thought was a simple duplicate and found it was the one I had added to later in the day, so I accidentally deleted that deathless prose.
What I added was just that Pat had to cancel his lunch date with his cronies from the bay, as he still wasn't feeling up to par. Hope they can re-schedule soon. Can't remember what else I wrote except that I had a nice lunch with Mary Ann. The rest of the day I just puttered around.
Found out from long-ago classmate Dolores that she saw my entry on "Atlantic City Memory Lane," which is how she found my blog. After my response, she filled me in on her current life and it will be nice to keep in touch with her.
Think I'll skip Curves today; it's already ten of 9 and Susan and I had our "Walk Away the Pounds" session, anyway. Pat seems to be feeling better, so I hope to be able to go to the movies with Leslie and Barb H. today. Not sure what we'll see.

No comments:

Wednesday

It was quite an enjoyable day after all the must-do-this, can't-find-that of the last few.  Changed the bed, washed the sheets, and jump...