Thursday, September 21, 2006

Well, today was kind of a downer. My knee started bothering me yesterday--not when I'm sitting or lying down, but when I walk or move it much. I got an appointment with the doctor right away and she believes it's arthritis. I have to get an x-ray and she prescribed Cerebrex. I took the "script," as medical people call it, to the drug store and will pick it up in a few minutes.
In the meantime, the cleaners were here this morning and the place looks pretty good. I did a LARGE number of washes--I always wash the throw rugs in both bathrooms and the laundry room, plus the lid covers, before they get here. That way, they can clean more easily and the rugs get washed at least twice a month.
Little Suzy Homemaker, that's me!

No comments:

Wednesday And Choosing Sides

I did some filing and cleaning up in the morning; also emailed the office that I need a new toilet seat. Left at 10:30 and got the 11 bus to...