Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Had a terrific day yesterday. Barb H. and I went on the Bucks County bus trip and enjoyed a train ride to Lahaska, lunch at the Cock 'n' Bull in Peddler's Village, then a mule barge ride down the canal in New Hope. This is my old stompin' grounds, as we lived only a few miles from New Hope across the river.
The weather was absolutely perfect: sunny, with clear blue skies, and warm, but not hot, with a nice breeze. We left at 8 am and got back a little after 6.
Today, I'm going back to St. James and hope to meet Celeste, with whom I've been in touch via e-mail. I just have (I keep saying this!) a few little things to do, then I hope to be finished.
Can't wait to see our former governor, McGreevy, on "Oprah" this afternoon, so I plan to be home for that.

No comments:

Monday

 I slept pretty well, I'm happy to say: got up once, but went back until after 6:00.  Got a call from Zak Dental to see if I could come ...