Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Lunched with Lily M. yesterday at the Tuckerton Grille. She gave me several items, including an excellent duplicate of the '49 St. James graduation class which we hadn't had and, interestingly, a copy of the program for the graduation. This properly belongs in an archive of printed and written material, but is a real find. I don't remember having a program when I graduated the next year, but I may have had.
Talked to Betty yesterday, also to Muckie. On impulse, I called Alice E. and had a nice chat. Also called Larry; Helen and he are going to Jacksonville to have her growth removed. I'll call Sister J. today to ask if I can go back on Saturday; Muckie said she'd like to meet me there. I'm going to ask Sister if she would have any objection to my placing a classified in The Press of Atlantic City and possibly elsewhere, asking for donations of pictures and other memorabilia. I also want to ask about any printed material she might have, so I can start an archive for that.
We go for the first of Pat's two "vein tests" today--this one's in Manahawkin--to what purpose I'm not sure, but Pat wants to do it, so we will.

No comments:

Tuesday And Noreen

I had planned to go to Verizon first before my lunch with Noreen. It's down Mills Street from the mall, where the transit center is, too...