Monday, September 18, 2006

Muckie met me at St. James and had a great time looking over the pictures. She didn't go to St. J., but knew a number of people--those who went on to Holy Spirit. I introduced her to Sister J., who had known Muckie's cousin, Sister Josette, who worked at St. J. until she died last year. Muckie was pleased to hear that the school planted a tree in Sister Josette's honor and will have a dedication with a plaque. Muckie asked to be invited to the ceremony, and Sister will call her.
We had lunch at the little luncheonette down Portland Avenue that used to be "Nick's" in my grammar school days. Went over to the historical society, but it was closed.
Nice day, but when I got home, Pat was fuming at the Eagles game. I sat down to watch with him, but they lost. Bad, but there's always next week.
Today, Barb H. and I go to the Bucks County bus trip--should be great fun.

No comments:

Thursday

Left for the mall and Target a bit after 10:00. Returned the two large towels, picked up two packages of blueberries, then walked to The Mar...