Thursday, September 28, 2006

I'm now leaning toward going to the St. James gala after all. Brother Frank forwarded an e-mail to me from his classmate, Margaret Mary F., plus one from Elizabeth H., etc. I called MM and talked to her sister, Irene, plus brother Eugene. All four of the F.'s are going to the affair; they also have a brother Tom.
Called Betty, but couldn't reach her; wish she could go.
Went to Drama Club yesterday--not much went on, as our show won't be until the middle of May.
In another half hour or so, we're going to Egg Harbor for Pat's second vein test. Will pick up another bird cage after. (Well, that's just too long and involved to go into.)
Tomorrow the eye doctor and Saturday, swimming with Alison and Mike. Don't know why, but Joely can't go now--darn!
There's homemade beef stew simmering in the crockpot, so I have dinner covered.

No comments:

Monday

 I slept pretty well, I'm happy to say: got up once, but went back until after 6:00.  Got a call from Zak Dental to see if I could come ...