Sunday, September 24, 2006

The weather cleared and we had a terrific time at the baseball game last night. Leslie and Dennis, Frank and Barbara, and I cheered on the Atlantic City Surf, helping them win 12 to 4. Had a hot dog and beer--absolutely mandatory in a ball park--and we all greatly enjoyed the fireworks that followed. We didn't get home until 11, unbelievably late for me, and I even stayed up for a while. Unfortunately, I ate peanut butter and crackers and strawberry wafers--a big mistake, as I feel bloated and uncomfortable this morning.
Luckily, the Cerebrex helped my leg enormously. I was able to walk up the many and long flights of stairs at the ballpark and my knee felt only slightly stiff and barely sore. I HOPE the damn insurance company (may they drown in a vat of cough syrup) allows me to get the prescription filled tomorrow.
Nothing at all scheduled for today, I'm happy to say. This coming week, though, is filled every day, with two doctors' appointments for Pat, and other, but more enjoyable events. Think I'll just veg out and tidy up the house, plus plan something good for dinner.

No comments:

Wednesday

It was quite an enjoyable day after all the must-do-this, can't-find-that of the last few.  Changed the bed, washed the sheets, and jump...