Saturday, September 30, 2006

Nothing exciting to report today. We went to Pat's eye doctor yesterday and his eye continues to improve (well, I'm glad something does). We took two cars so I could go to Shop-Rite after and Pat to the bay. Bought a ham slice and we had most for dinner, but I reserved some for pea soup I want to make in the crockpot.
Today, swimming with Alison and Mike (they joined a fitness center at Mercer Community College). Nothing scheduled for tomorrow, but next week is filling in--and I have jury duty in October, too. Not sure whether to call and asked to be excused because I'm a caregiver or not. Think I'd really like to participate, but it may not be good for me to be away if I'm chosen. Well, I'll go the first day, anyway.

No comments:

Monday

 I slept pretty well, I'm happy to say: got up once, but went back until after 6:00.  Got a call from Zak Dental to see if I could come ...