Friday, September 29, 2006

The beef stew was superb--even Pat mentioned how good it was. Not sure about dinner tonight, but I may just go with casual--either frozen dinners, soup and sandwiches, or scrambled eggs. On the other hand, I feel like chicken. Pat has an eye doctor appointment in Manahawkin at 1:15, so I may suggest we take two cars, then I'll go to Shop-Rite.
Swimming with Alison and Mike tomorrow should be fun. Hope I can take them to dinner and maybe J., J., and J., too.
I'm looking forward to dinner with Vivian on Monday; John said he would visit Monday, too, but I assume earlier.
Tuesday I'm scheduled for a perm and after, want to get down to St. James again. Will return the photos I accidentally took with me last time, plus try to spruce up the archive list.
Overcast and rainy, but not too bad weather.

No comments:

Wednesday And Choosing Sides

I did some filing and cleaning up in the morning; also emailed the office that I need a new toilet seat. Left at 10:30 and got the 11 bus to...