Thursday, September 07, 2006

Sent Ellen's birthday present off, then had lunch with Marge yesterday--very enjoyable, as ever. We stopped down the bay on the way home, just to say hello to Pat. After I dropped Marge off, Barb H. came over and asked me in, then she, Ray, and I chatted for an hour over ice water. Puttered around, ran a few errands, and just hung out the rest of the day. Nothing special, but a comfortable day.
Pat has no other doctor appointments until next Wednesday--the first of the scheduled "vein tests"--and I'm going to talk to him about refusing them. As his primary said, we already know what's causing the edema and don't want surgery, so what's the point except to enrich the doctor's coffers? (Well, of course, the primary didn't add the last--I did.)

No comments:

Thursday

Left for the mall and Target a bit after 10:00. Returned the two large towels, picked up two packages of blueberries, then walked to The Mar...