Pretty nice day. I decided not to go to St. James until tomorrow because Celeste e-mailed she'll be there and I thought I might as well go then and meet. her. Went to Shop-Rite after the morning chores and had to detour, as the back road was still flooded.
Went through the artifacts from Pat's box and took some clippings about "the Ventnor Pirates" to Staples; copied several and enlarged some. There's a priceless picture of coach Pat Conover and four Ventnor guys on the team, including Pat's brother, John.
Will now revise the photo archives list, so I can take it to St. James tomorrow.
Saturday, September 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SUNDAY
I spent a good portion in the morning on the phone. Talked to a family member in Jersey, then Sharon, then Noreen, both here, then Doris in ...
-
Had a delightful lunch with my new (Wellspouse) friend, Mary L. yesterday. No problem getting to TGI Friday's in Toms River--in fact, ...
-
Thursday, August 23: Lunch with the most recent gang of company was nice. Had the menu I planned and everybody seemed to like it; just serve...
-
A. came again and I went to an Atlantic City School Board meeting last night with Dennis and Leslie. The idea was to support a parent (an at...
No comments:
Post a Comment