Friday, September 22, 2006

The Van O's are coming for lunch today, so I have to neaten up a little. It's nice to have the house all clean and shiny--especially when it's done by other people.
As a lingering ghost to the theme of my past blog, I'll list what I'm serving: a green salad, cold cuts, a variety of breads (rye, sourdough, multi-grain), fruit salad, the "crystal pickles" I made a few weeks ago, and iced tea. I don't have anything for dessert unless I use the fruit salad for that--dunno.
Tomorrow, I'm going to an Atlantic Surf baseball game with Leslie, Dennis, and their church group. It's Leslie's birthday, too, so I'll send her a card.
Next week is shaping up as a busy one; we have something scheduled each day, unless I skip the Bass River lecture. I'll see if anyone else is going.

No comments:

Monday

 I slept pretty well, I'm happy to say: got up once, but went back until after 6:00.  Got a call from Zak Dental to see if I could come ...