Thursday, August 10, 2023

Wednesday

 So-o-o much went on yesterday, I can barely record it, let alone go into any detail. (Oh, by the way, my "D" is fixed.) 

Anyhoo, after breakfast, we took a walk, after which, we drove back to my place, reunited with the fellas, went into town, shopped around, ate at Rice, a Thai restaurant, then drove to Juanmaria Park off Kimball. There, five played pickleball--three pros, one occasional, and one old lady, who just sat and enjoyed watching (guess who).  

Niece Carolyn called, saying she'd like to see the company, meaning her first cousin, first cousin once removed, and first cousin twice removed. Sure, and we'll get back to her.  

All this took all day, of course, but it was a good one. I've been sleeping soundly here at Ellen's and no wonder. I'm pretty active ordinarily, and this has been--well, not ordinary, but a lot more than that. Lots of fun and no sittin' around, that's a cinch.

Rehearsal tomorrow and I'll have to figure out a way to get there and back.

No comments:

Tuesday

At nine, I called the Access Van to take me to Ellen's retirement party today and was horrified to learn they don't go to her school...