Saturday, August 05, 2023

Friday

Cheryl picked me up for T.O.P.S. and I actually won the "biggest loser" four bucks with 126.7 for a loss at 1.1. At home, my cockamamie scale being what it is, I came in at 125.6, a mighty three pounds less than last week. 

Home, we started on our busy and fun day. We had a bite at Ellen's, then decided to walk the shelf road. It was very hot and the trail, after rains a year or so ago, is rocky. El and I turned back to find a less  challenging route, while the other two went on. El and I walked a hilly neighborhood, marveling at the views, not to mention the big, multi-bucks houses here and there. El took pics, but hasn't sent them to me yet.

After, we stopped at the Ojai Von's for various supplies. Back at El's, we played several games of Blockus (or whatever it's called) then a hand of gin rummy. After that, I left to do some things at home. Emailed Karyn that I wanted to skip rehearsal tonight because that's Mike's and Violet's last full day here. K. responded and assured me there was no problem. I will be there for head shots today--Ken will pick me up at 11:30 and I hope we get out of there early. After that, we'll zip over to Ellen's. 

Yesterday was such an enjoyable day to be with my kiddies, but I'm not going to put in more detail--too much to record! 

P.S. Aced both yesterday:  

Wordle 776 2/6 

⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Connections 

Puzzle #54

🟨🟨🟨🟨

🟦🟦🟦🟦

🟩🟩🟩🟩

🟪🟪🟪🟪

No comments:

Tuesday

At nine, I called the Access Van to take me to Ellen's retirement party today and was horrified to learn they don't go to her school...