Wednesday, August 02, 2023

Tuesday

Got to Goodwill, dropped off my donations, then walked the half mile to the park across from Diane's place. We settled in at noon for our usual convivial lunch and long talk. Diane had ordered a paid for a ticket for our September 2nd show, but had accidentally got it for the evening performance, rather than the matinee. She was concerned she wouldn't be able to change it, but I said I'll get to Jeff.  We said goodby about 2:30 and I bused to the mall. 

Went to Ross and got what's now called, I guess, a "shaper." It's a kind of girdle, made of stretchy material, that's supposed to smooth out the muffin affect at the waistline. ("Muffin?" I have a whole bakery going on!) But wouldn't you know (yet another of Mom's expressions), it's too small--must go back and exchange.

Ellen called while I was in Ross; she'll come over today, and we'll have dinner, maybe at Jasmine Thai. I must find sheets, too, as Mike will be picking up Violet on Saturday. Discovered I have none aside from those on my bed; I lent them to El for Mike and Violet. She'll bring them over today.

Jeff had emailed us to get our show bios in by today for the program and since I have such a small part, I cut it down to this:

Rosemary Molloy (2023 - IGM)

Rosemary was thrilled to be welcomed into Fractured Actors when she moved to California 8 years ago and had roles in the Speakeasy Project and Area 22. In her native New Jersey, she appeared in a variety of standards, including Steel Magnolias and Our Town (who didn't?), as well as several dinner theaters. She conducts "Acting for Amateurs" classes for mature adults and her original plays have been staged in Atlantic City and Margate, N.J. She can hardly believe her good fortune in having the family she cherishes--and in being part of F.A.

Head shots on Saturday; must look for a scarf or something.

No comments:

Monday

Washed sheets, changed the bed, showered and washed my hair before breakfast. Ate, then fussed around with this and that. I paid the water b...