Monday, August 07, 2023

Sunday

Oops! Almost invariably, I write most of this blog the evening before I publish, but yesterday, uh-uh. We were out most of the day and later, I just had to defer. Okay, here's a quick synopsis:

Early on, we rearranged some of the setup in the living room and tidied up otherwise. Lunch, then it was off to town to first, browse the shops and stroll Main Street, then walk The Promenade. The ozone layer prominent, it was overcast there next to the ocean, but nicely in the low seventies and with a light breeze. We saw this little guy there:

Stopped at Von's on the way home, where they finally had the Squirt grapefruit soda I like. We then sat on the patio with glasses of white and chatted. I made a stir-fry for dinner, then it was off to the hot tub, which felt great.

Home, an episode of Suits and bed. I've been sleeping soundly over the last several days, which is so good.

I just stripped the bed in preparation for sheet-washing and today, company comes in, then it's off to Ellen's.

No comments:

Monday

Washed sheets, changed the bed, showered and washed my hair before breakfast. Ate, then fussed around with this and that. I paid the water b...