Thursday, August 03, 2023

Wednesday

In preparation for my company, I got a fair amount done early on. Ran the dishwasher, did a color wash, cleaned the kitchen counters and bath area. Went through the pile of notes and written info, dealt with some and organized the others to do later. I got out not only the red dress I thought I'd wear in the play, but two other possibilities. I put them aside, will have pictures taken in them, and ask Karyn to make a choice on Saturday. 

Speaking of: We do head shots during the day then, plus we have rehearsal at night. I'm going to have to decide whether I may have to miss, considering the aforementioned company, which includes Mike. He texted yesterday afternoon he'd be back from Cupertino and at Ellen's about 7:30.

We went to Two Trees for dinner and I saw a dry cleaner next door; asked and found out they do alterations--good, I'll take my dress. there. We then did a walk of a mile or so in a nearby neighborhood. El drove us home, then left, and we luxuriated in the hot tub. More activities today, I think we'll go to Ellen's but whatever, I'm just delighted to go along. 

No comments:

Tuesday

At nine, I called the Access Van to take me to Ellen's retirement party today and was horrified to learn they don't go to her school...