Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Tuesday

Note: Internet was down when I got up at 5:00. Called Yandoo, but it was on my end. I turned things off and now it's up at 6:36 am--whew!

Another pretty busy one--but, of course, I like it that way. After breakfast, I finished the little thank-you for our director, Karyn, and will work on putting on a card. I emailed the other members of the cast to tell them and ask if they'd sign it on the sly, without Karyn noticing. 

Left at 10:00 with my load of towels, got to Goodwill via the 11 bus, dropped them off, looked around, but didn't need anything, so just stopped next door at Grocery Outlet for peaches and tomatoes. Met Diane at our usual park bence across from her place and we had two and a half hours of good talk. We said goodbye, but she's coming to the 2:00 show on Saturday, plus we'll see each other at the BCNN meeting the following Wednesday. Bused home, stopping first at CVS for the cream sherry I like at night. 

Got an email from Jeff re the show, then clean-up/cast party over the weekend. He wanted all to respond whether they'll be there and, as far as I can see, we all will. Me? With bells on.

Suzanne is back from her travels and texted to ask if I wanted to go to WinCo this morning. Sure do, as I need some bulky items, such as paper towels and tissues. 

No comments:

Tuesday

At nine, I called the Access Van to take me to Ellen's retirement party today and was horrified to learn they don't go to her school...