Wednesday, August 09, 2023

Tues ay

This will be very short, due to content restrictions and the fact that I have to switch to other other keyboard to use the "d" letter--what a pain. Anyway, two of us went to L.A. to play in a tournament, one stayed in Ojai, and the other three of us went hither and yon, all around town. We walked around and shopped around, one of us bought a guitar, we had fried bananas in town, a quick dinner at my place, then back, for two of us, to Ojai, reunited with the one, chatted, went to bed, and I slept like the proverbial log, got up at 5:30, feeling tip-top.  

Note: I just read my friend, Pat's, blog, as I do every morning. She lives at The Evergreens (independent living) and wrote that an old St. Jameser, Bernadine Nichols, just moved there. I remember Bernadine very well--she was a a pretty blonde and had at least one sister--I don't think any brothers. If I'm not mistaken, she was a little younger than Betty and me. Hmm...come to think of it, maybe she was a little older--not sure. Anyway, it was interesting to learn this.   

2 comments:

iloveac said...

Good you explained about the 'd'...I was wondering if you were inventing a new language. LOL.

Mimi said...

A new language, ha--good one, Pat!

Tuesday

At nine, I called the Access Van to take me to Ellen's retirement party today and was horrified to learn they don't go to her school...