Saturday, August 27, 2022

Boy, am I having a problem with Blogger. While trying to get back into Office on Thursday, I must have screwed up something. Anyway, the only thing it let me into was a short-lived "Here in California," which I set up as kind of a sub for Mimi's Musings. Anyway, I hope I'm back.

Jim came over, as I asked, at 11:30 for lunch. We had a pretty good conversation session. Whether he's going to the show or not, I don't know.  He left about 2:00; I hopped in the shower, partly dressed (I take the top of my costume with me), and put a little polish on my nails.We have two more performances to go, then it's curtains.  

No comments:

Monday

Washed sheets, changed the bed, showered and washed my hair before breakfast. Ate, then fussed around with this and that. I paid the water b...