Wednesday, June 01, 2022

A Good Day...

Why? Well, for openers, I got my errands finished: 

First I walked the footbridge to the library branch and took back the book. Almost immediately, I got the 11 bus from there to Michael's in the Barnes & Noble mall. Just as I sat down, I heard somebody call my name. When I looked back, I saw my old friend, Diane!

Diane and I had enjoyed happy hour every week with Nancy and Carolyn, and we had other good times together. Unfortunately, she and I had a falling out almost two years ago, which ended our friendship. That's all over now, I hope and believe, and we promised to get in touch when we got home. 

Diane got off at Victoria and I went on to Michael's, where I got some fun embellishments for the card for Larry. I then bused to the mall and Macy's where I took the Kipling purse back (decided it was too small, plus too pricey).  As I got to the transit center after that, who did I run into but LaVonne and we talked for a time.

Home, I had lunch, then responded to an email from Diane. I called her and we had good reunion chat; also made a date for Happy Hour at O'Leary's on Friday at 4:00. 

To top it off, I've slept all through for the last few nights. Things are coming back together again--YAY!

No comments:

Tuesday

At nine, I called the Access Van to take me to Ellen's retirement party today and was horrified to learn they don't go to her school...