Friday, June 10, 2022

Thursday

Walked to The Market again, then to Wal-Mart for Fathers' Day cards and Brussels sprouts. I wanted to also find the place I saw on-line that can transfer my Dionne Quintuplets UHS tape to--well, something else. They're listed as on Montalvo Square, but I couldn't find them. Called and was told they're actually in town on Main Street. As we talked, I started thinking that maybe I had already had this done. Will look in my collection to see.

I also want to ask about getting some of my old slides printed up. There are some from sixty years ago to the month: Patrick's third birthday party and Helen was there.  I want to see if I might have them in "photos" on this computer. It just seems somehow sweetly precious to see her so long ago--and to know how many long and happy years she and Larry had to live. Here she is, probably 15 years ago, when I visited them in Florida:

After lunch, I spent three hours--three hours, from 2:00 to 5:00!--transferring my Dionne Quintuplet pictures from "pictures" to "photos." Now I'm not sure what to do with them. Then I spent another hour transferring other pics into "albums." Damn, I haven't sat that long without getting up for ages and I don't want to.

Luckily, though, I slept well, as I have been for several weeks, so that's good.

No comments:

Tuesday

At nine, I called the Access Van to take me to Ellen's retirement party today and was horrified to learn they don't go to her school...