Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Tuesday

Spent an age trying to convert a scanned picture to a jpeg from PDF file--so annoying, but I finally did it. Now, of course, I forgot how I did it!

I PMed Jeff Ham, of Fractured Actors to ask if there was any movement toward a new production. He wrote back that he's working on something and will have an announcement soon. I've written some short plays and monologues I'd like him to see.

PMed Barbara Q. suggesting lunch and we'll go to the Aloha on Friday. I called Lora, who had been picking me up for T.O.P.S., that I won't be going either this Friday or next. I have an eye doctor appointment this Friday at 9:45 and lunch with Barb, so I just don't feel like rushing all over. Next Friday, I'll still be at Ellen's, so the hell with T.O.P.S. then, too. After lunch, I bused to town and just walked the Main Street route. Stopped in a few shops, but didn't buy anything. 

When I got home, Suzanne was outside talking to one of our young neighbors. This guy and his wife have an adorable one-year-old baby, who was toddling all over the place. I have an appointment to tour The TownHouse, where my friend, Joe, lives, and I told Ellen if I ever decide I want to be in a so-called "independent living" facility, that would be my choice. I definitely won't consider it until I think it's necessary; at this point, anyway, I want to live in a place with children.

Suzanne suggested we have our "Happy Hour," with our beers (hers non-alcoholic, of course) and we did. I showed her pics of Pasadena and we talked about both of our upcoming plans: She's going to her niece's wedding in Seattle from the 22nd to the 27th and I'll be kitty-sitting at Ellen's from the 27th to the 30th while she and Greg are in San Luis Obispo.    


No comments:

Thursday

Left for the mall and Target a bit after 10:00. Returned the two large towels, picked up two packages of blueberries, then walked to The Mar...