Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Monday

Did a color wash, started packing, then went to Von's for lettuce and Dave's Killer Bread. I spent a lot of time on the phone with Stephanie (my new best friend), at the dentist's office, arranging for the two visits upcoming in August re my situation.

Jim called to tell me he was finally able to edit his Moms Know Best story, once I told him to cut and paste it. I think he can also edit what I put in the body of the email; just not when I made it an attachment. He wished us bon voyage. 

Packed up my small suitcase, surely taking much more than I need, but I always overpack. I nestled the Margarita mix in between my clothes and added some stemmed plastic glasses, just in case the hotel doesn't have glass ones. 

Bused to town after lunch. Picked up three more DVDs (am I insane?!) and two attractive mugs. When I get back from Pasadena, I'm going to halve my DVD collection and donate those I probably don't want to see again.

Stopped next door to give Suzanne my mailbox key and a bag to put mail and the papers in while I'm gone. She showed me pictures of her recent trip to Watsonville, CA, and we chatted. 

Ellen called and we coordinated plans for our trip today--whee!


No comments:

Thursday

Left for the mall and Target a bit after 10:00. Returned the two large towels, picked up two packages of blueberries, then walked to The Mar...