Saturday, July 17, 2021

T.O.P.S. And Sleep

Weight: Stayed the same at home (130.8) and lost 1.02 at T.O.P.S (130.6); go figure. The meeting was okay, as it stayed pretty much on topic. New member Julie brought a neighbor, Margaret, who seems educated and savvy. She did, however, wear a mask throughout, which makes me wonder. Lora picked me up, but was called before the meeting was over and had to rush out, so Julie volunteer to take me home. She wanted to, as I'm taking her to the regular Soaring Spirits dinner gathering on Monday and she'll pick me up. Didn't get breakfast until 10:30 and lunch until after 2:00, one of the many things--or two of the many things--that annoy me about T.O.P.S. 

Went over to Von's for lettuce and got some nice watermelon slices, too. I intended to bus to town, but because I had slept so poorly, took a short nap instead. I reluctantly took the RLS med--one at 4:30, the other at 8:00. I was sure it would kill me or make me a lifelong cripple, but it so far, so good. (The fact that my RLS didn't bother me last night doesn't signify anything, I'm afraid, as it's always sporadic.)

I did little yesterday, as I was tired--unusual for me, but getting so little sleep did me in, I guess. Made a turkey stir-fry for dinner, then called Jim to tell him I was back and invite him for lunch today. Yes. he'll be here and I'll break open the chianti Patrick gave me to share. Told him I'd make us chicken sandwiches, too.

Happy day--I just go up at 7:00 and slept very well--YAY!


No comments:

Thursday

Left for the mall and Target a bit after 10:00. Returned the two large towels, picked up two packages of blueberries, then walked to The Mar...