Saturday, January 16, 2021

T.O.P.S. Friday

I took to T.O.P.S. some information on that "Summit" from St. John's I virtually attended last Saturday. Somewhat surprisingly, there was interest about veganism from the other three attendees and we discussed it for a time. As for the weight, I'm up a tad again: at home, 126.4 so up .04, but the T.O.P.S. scale had me at 127.9, which is more than a full pound--to be exact, 1.04. That's odd, considering I know the T.O.P.S. scale weights heavier, but it had always been consistent--the same amount lost or gained, that is.  I'll see what happens next week and since I'm still in my comfort zone between 125 and 130, I'm okay with it.

The other three attendees--Lolly, Bobbi, and Cheryl--almost never leave their homes and two of them enjoy jigsaw puzzles. So did Pat, my husband, but I never did. I do like the Ventura Museum's digital ones--especially since you can do theirs or put your own picture in. I'm going to email them the info and some of my own pics I've done as a puzzle.

Breakfast late, as ever on Fridays. After, I walked to the Market, then Wal-Mart for veggies and stuff. Incredibly, on January 15, the temperature was well over 80. I love the warmth, but decided it wasn't a good idea to walk home in the heat, so caught a bus for some of the way.  Later, I was dismayed to realize I must have lost my nylon shopping bag (you can roll it up and I always had it in my purse) somewhere. Called both stores, but neither had found it. 

Other than the above, nothing much except walking over to Von's for--nothing much. I was pretty low, actually--just feeling lonely. I called Betty and we chatted for just a few minutes. I perked up a bit after dinner, but damn, I hate this lockdown thing. 


No comments:

Monday

 I slept pretty well, I'm happy to say: got up once, but went back until after 6:00.  Got a call from Zak Dental to see if I could come ...