Wednesday, November 06, 2019

Here And There

Walled the back way, then bused to the DMV for my 9:40 ID appointment. I thought I had everything I needed, but it turned out, I didn't. I was annoyed as hell, but must go back after I collect all the meaningless crapola. Walked from there to Target and get my three nights' worth of blueberries. Home, lunch, then I spent a lot of time on this machine.
I had posted on the Facebook pages of both Hungry Girl--What's Chewin' and T.O.P.S. my before and after pictures, to wit:
  Image may contain: 1 person, eyeglasses and indoorImage may contain: Alison Baker, standing
(I fudged a bit by posting an older picture for "before"; it's more dramatic and was at my highest weight. Nevertheless, both are yours truly.)
However, I didn't count on how many are on those sites. There were literally hundreds of "likes" and "wows," and dozens of comments. Three people sent me private messages, asking if I'd share my regimen. That's what I spent so much time on.
I went over to Von's for grapes and salad dressing, then had lunch. After, I walked again the back way and went to the library. Sat and read for an hour.
Called Nancy to ask about Marley. He still walking on three legs, but doesn't seem to be in pain.
Now, today, I MUST get my blood work done (so convenient, right at the Von's on the next blook) and do a wash. Actually, I want to change my sheets and do a bleach wash, in addition to color.
I continue to enjoy Downton Abbey. Last night Mary and Matthew finally married, but Mr. Bates still languishes in prison.  

2 comments:

iloveac said...

Well, I have to add to the kudos. The after picture is wonderful. The body, the outfit, the pose all work so well. I applaud you, but I don't want your regimen. I could never eat all those veggies...I just cut out junk, but I guess I need to cut back more. I'm now standing still. I do like your exercise routine...you are one disciplined lady and it's paid off. Congrats big time.

Mimi said...

Thanks, Pat, I think you expressed something important: You have to devise a regimen (I try to avoid the word "diet") that works FOR YOU. If we tried to follow what's right for each other, we probably would be 1.) miserable and 2.) unable to persevere.
P.S. You're not standing still; you're re-grouping for your continuation of good eating!

Thursday And Stella

Did a lot of "business work" all morning and early afternoon. As l was about to stop for lunch, Stella called to say she is being ...