Sunday, April 28, 2019

Gardening And Sneezes

Walked Kimball. After breakfast, I tidied up a bit in anticipation of Ellen coming over, which she did, about 11:30. She brought me a nice jar of cream cheese stuffed olives as a thank-you for feeding Sebastian. She then put up the new trellis, transplanted my two tomato plants (they were too close to the new installation), dug a deep hole, and installed the red parasol. Soon it will be enhancing my garden by climbing up the trellis--it looks so pretty!
I still haven't planted the three new "painted ladies," but will soon. I either want to get another one or put them somewhere in the back. I also want to move two small plants from one side of the patio to the other.
After Ellen's labor, I suggested we go to Rincon for lunch. We drove there and it was so packed, we decided on Two Trees, instead. That was also busy--it always is--but the wait was only a few minutes. We had a good lunch and good talk, which included the topic of quantum physics.
El drove me home, then I left her with many thanks. When I got in, for some reason, I felt sleepy. As I do very seldom, I lay down and took a nap. When I got up, I was surprised to see it was after five, so I had slept for two hours.
Oddly, I then realized I had a runny nose and I started sneezing constantly. I thought I must have a cold, but for it to come on so suddenly seemed unlikely. An allergy? Dunno.
I had missed my town walk, I took one then, around the block, more or less, about a mile.  Still full from lunch, I had just carrots for dinner. Took Thera-flu before I went to bed, slept soundly, and now, at 6:45, my nose seems to have dried up and I'm no longer sneezing. Weird. 


No comments:

Sunday

The Camarillo Garden Tour with Suzanne, but as it turned out, I greatly enjoyed it. We left at noon, drove to Camarillo and started at the f...