Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Wash And My Walk

Walked Kimball. After breakfast, I gathered up my clothing and carted it to the laundry place. I put in the two new jeans, one black, one dark blue, hoping that what the former said on the label--that the color might run during first washing--wasn't meant to be serious.
It was. I had put everything in, including several pairs of white socks, underwear, and two white tops, all of which turned an interesting light gray. Okay, I'll do sheets today, add bleach, and re-wash.
I started digging a hole for my flowering vine and got a few inches down before I realized the ground is like concrete. Also, I don't have a shovel, just a trowel. Hmm...think I'll ask Suzanne is she has a small spade; if not, Ellen might.
Went back and forth with the laundry thing and in the lulls, got financial stuff and other paperwork out of the way. Had lunch, swept the hard floors, then left via car. Stopped at Sprouts for grapes, at Target for blueberries (they must have cornered the market on them; I can't find them anywhere else), then took off for Ellen's in Ojai. Fed Sebastian, got the mail, and that was all I really to do.  El called and I assured her all was okay. As for Sebastian, the vet said he has a kidney problem, which they just treat with diet.  I'll go back there this morning after breakfast to feed him and El and Greg will return in the evening.
Nancy won't be at Happy Hour today because of the knitting challenge and Diane isn't feeling well, so it'll just be Carolyn and me. That's okay, as I hope I can spot a conversational opening about her emotional/mental health, but it won't be easy.
As for my afternoon walk, I didn't. Somehow, I just frittered time away and never got to it. I'll go to town early today and get it in.

No comments:

Sunday

The Camarillo Garden Tour with Suzanne, but as it turned out, I greatly enjoyed it. We left at noon, drove to Camarillo and started at the f...