Sunday, August 05, 2018

Saturday

Walked Kimball while Betty stayed in. Met up with the walk Carolyn and had a long heart-to-heart with her. We'll get together soon for lunch and a movie.  Betty and I had breakfast and I did my Caroline Dudley thing for her.  We then went to various stores for items we could probably have done without. Since I still need my blueberry fixes,  I bought several more boxes at WinCo. Home, I chopped and put in the slow cooker an "orange cauliflower" I had bought. (Doesn't taste any different from the white kind.) We chatted and did this and that, then went to lunch at Stone Fire Grille.
It was jammed, as I thought it would be, but we got in, ordered, and seated ourselves reasonably quickly. I did like the large salad I had, plus of course, the "Chef Something" beer. Betty had yummy- looking chicken wraps and we both took some home.
We fooled around on our various electronic toys, then sat and talked before I took Betty to mass at Our Lady of the Assumption. Prepared dinner while she was gone: tilapia, fresh spinach, and the cauliflower. Picked Betty up and we had dinner. I had wine with mine, and probably a bit too much of it, as I can't even remember getting to bed!

No comments:

Thursday

Left for the mall and Target a bit after 10:00. Returned the two large towels, picked up two packages of blueberries, then walked to The Mar...