Saturday, December 30, 2017

Routine, Regimen, and Reagan

The usual routine: Kimball, breakfast, store, lunch, town, home.  I prepared a spaghetti squash, as well as a few other veggies.
Suzanne came to my door to say St. John's has a refrigerator they want to replace and did any of Ellen's student families need it? Texted Carolyn to see, but didn't hear back from her. Later, when I talked to Betty, she told me C. had had a minor eye operation and probably hadn't checked her phone.
I invited Betty to stay over here a night; she'll let me know when, as she still doesn't have a return ticket. Later, she called me back when I was in The Coalition to ask about my diet regimen. When I got home, I revised it with more info and will send to her via snail mail.
Later, El called to ask if I wanted to go to the Reagan Library to see the Titanic exhibit on Tuesday. Yes, sir, I do, and we will. Asked El about the fridge; she doubted if any could use it at this point, as most of those burned out probably had moved in with relatives.

No comments:

Thursday

Well, it started off nicely, but things got murky later. R.E. agent Kim emailed me the Certificate of  Occupancy, which means the house pass...