Thursday, December 07, 2017

Variety

Walked Kimball, but skipped the town walk; instead, I hauled out my Christmas decorations and put them around. Suzanne got a kick out of the two "motion activated" items I just bought, one a Santa head, one a snowman head. They play the first few bars of "Jingle Bells" when activated. Cute, huh?
The only problem is, they seem not to need motion to play.  They play all the time and it was driving me crazy.
I first put them outside, between Suzanne's and my door--until she apologetically told me she could hear them in her kitchen. I took them in and put them in my bureau drawer--one on each side, with lots of shirts and sweaters in between. Every once in a while, they still played.
Niece Carolyn called and invited me to go to the Caregiver's Christmas gathering on Friday, even though I no longer volunteer for them. I have a lunch and movie date with Nancy, but should be back in time. I called Nance to tell her I wasn't going to the widder group dinner last night. It's at 6:00 and Toastmasters is at 6:30--I just didn't feel like rushing from one to the other.
I couldn't stand it and took them out to my car.  Today, I'm going to throw them away. Geesh!
Finally called a guy to come and fix my computer. He'll be here at 10:30 today and I hope it'll be okay until I decide what kind of laptop I want.

No comments:

Wednesday And Choosing Sides

I did some filing and cleaning up in the morning; also emailed the office that I need a new toilet seat. Left at 10:30 and got the 11 bus to...