Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Pretty Much Zilch

Nothing much went on yesterday.  High point of the day was a virtual visit (Skype, of course) from sweet baby K.  I was excited to see him demonstrate his prowess in crawling--he zipped right along, not exactly in the conventional way, but with his tummy on the ground.  He's also standing and oh, what beautiful baby smiles he gave his Nana when he saw her on the screen!
Called Marge but she wasn't home and she e-mailed me later that maybe I could stop over today.  I will if I can before I pick up Aline; I plan to go to Produce Junction, then we're meeting Betty for lunch.
Went to Shop-Rite for a rotisserie chicken, cleaned a bit, went through an old photo album; otherwise, zilch.
Got an invitation for dominoes from Ray and Barb--sounds good and we'll probably make it Saturday.

No comments:

Sunday And Susan

A fairly busy morning and lots of contacts--to wit: --Former tenant, Susan, texted that she'll be near my house, turn on the outside wat...