Thursday, April 03, 2014

Joe The Jerk And So On

Got in touch with Amy, the hair person, and she said she'd come to my house tomorrow about 4:30 to "do" the wig and show me how for later.  However, Tonya e-mailed that Amy would be doing Brittany's hair at 4:30.  A further complication--which life and show biz are full of, it seems--is that I told Aline I'd pick her up after she finished work at 4:00 and take her to dress rehearsal.  There's no problem if she has to wait for me, but I'd still rather Amy came earlier. Have a call into her.
Joe the Jerk--oops, sorry, our publicist--put another "teaser," as he calls them, on the LETCO site.  Again, this is of Ellen V. and me and we have the least important roles.  Also, he obviously just stuck it on as is, as he included the end, which has me addressing Frank and he answering, which is not, of course, part of the play.  I doubt if he even looked at it.
I'm sorry I looked at it, in fact. I hate, hate, hate seeing myself even in still pictures, let alone moving ones, especially from the side which my terrible wattle shows up so prominently.  Of course, most of this crappy piece is from the side, wouldn't you know.
Well, I did get some of the stuff on the guest room beds that I had cleared out of the closet put away again, so that was an upper.
Saw Susan removing leaves from her flower bed and went over to chat and tell her I wasn't going to walk until Monday.  I got home after ten and we did only the first half of act four.  Soon, I may not be in until as late as eleven and I just can't go right to bed.  Must stay up at least for an hour to unwind with popcorn and iced tea (I not longer have wine at night).

No comments:

Monday

Washed sheets, changed the bed, showered and washed my hair before breakfast. Ate, then fussed around with this and that. I paid the water b...