Monday, April 14, 2014

Ellen And Gregg!

Wonderful, wonderful event: My darling daughter, Ellen, is engaged!  She and her Gregg called me on Skype last night to share the happy news.  He gave her a beautiful diamond ring, which she showed off and over which I oohed and ahhed.  I am so happy for both of them and of course, thrilled at the news.  I know her sister and brothers will like Gregg, as I do--it's so good I was able to meet and spend time with him in December.
It occurred to me that if anyone had told me eighteen months ago, I would have a beautiful new grandson AND that my precious Ellen would find the love of her life, I would have been incredulous.  But that happened, these wonderful things and they fill me with joy.
Congratulations, Ellen and Greg, two of my favorite people in the world!



No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...