Sunday, April 13, 2014

Various Doings

Wrote a little verse and put it on my response to nephew Jeremy's wedding.  Took that, a Passover card to Aline, and Mike's accumulated mail to the P.O.
Went through virtually all my theatre stuff and separated it into two containers, one for scripts, write-ups, and other paper, the other for props and so on.  I was amazed at how much I have--much too much, probably--and that doesn't  include costumes.
Put Easter decorations out here and there.  Don't know who will see them but me, however, as I was invited up to my friend's for Easter.  
It was a wonderfully warm and sunny day and I put one of the wicker chairs and the table on the porch.  Thought I'd sit out there for a bit, but never got around to it. Made a salad and had it for lunch.
Took a drive to Forked River late in the afternoon.  I just wanted to see water, and I did, stopping at an Elks club, getting out of the car, and gazed for a time at the canal next to it.
Cut up garlic and onions, added mushrooms and sauteed all.  Put that together with macaroni and spaghetti sauce for a tasty dinner.

 

No comments:

Wednesday

It was quite an enjoyable day after all the must-do-this, can't-find-that of the last few.  Changed the bed, washed the sheets, and jump...